On Aug. 19, the United States Bureau of Reclamation announced over $310 million in funding for drought resilience that will support 25 projects and help bring water to more than 850,000 people per year.
WSC is excited to announce the addition of Jorge Jeffery, MBA to WSC and his appointment as the company’s President.
Jorge is an accomplished business development, marketing, and operations strategist with a comprehensive management and technology background. Through his work with entrepreneurial and high-growth companies, Jorge has demonstrated effectiveness in defining, measuring, and driving operational and financial success.
Hiring a President is one of many initiatives WSC is implementing to meet the long-term goals detailed in the company’s strategic plan.
“Jorge joining WSC as our President represents a huge step forward for our company. Jorge is a people-focused leader with tremendous capabilities to help us continue to grow and thrive. He embodies our values and reinforces our focus on delivering industry-leading solutions for our clients and communities by empowering and supporting our people and teams to succeed,” said WSC CEO Jeff Szytel. “We are thrilled to have Jorge join the WSC family and look forward to all the great things to come!”
As President, Jorge will be responsible for integrating the day-to-day operations of the company. In his role, he will help identify and implement tools, systems, and processes that improve the company’s efficiency, growth and success, and enhance client and employee satisfaction.
Jorge’s goals include:
- Implement an evolved organizational structure to better support WSC’s teams and performance for continued growth
- Lead and launch key technology initiatives to empower WSC’s employees and extend WSC’s competitive advantages
- Drive strategies to enhance the way WSC works, promote innovation, and increase the value and positive impact of the solutions WSC delivers
- Strengthen company performance to continue growing the value of employee ownership
- Engage WSC’s leadership to continue the company’s development in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
“I couldn’t be more excited to join WSC at such an important stage in the company’s growth and evolution. I have been very impressed with the team, the culture, and everything the company has accomplished throughout the last 15 years; I can’t wait to help make the future even brighter for everyone at WSC – our clients, our partners, and the communities we support,” said Jorge.
Learn more about Jorge here.