WSC’s award-winning Strategic Communications practice continues to grow to better serve the water industry!
WSC ranks among highest-scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine’s annual list of best workplaces for 2021.
Water Systems Consulting (WSC) has been named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021. The recognition is based on achieving the highest levels of employee engagement and satisfaction relative to other US-based companies of all sizes and sectors. Inc. Best Workplaces recognizes outstanding workplace cultures that prioritize employee engagement and development, and cultures that thrive, even in the face of adversity.
Of the thousands of candidates, WSC is one of only two engineering firms—and only one of three businesses on the Central Coast—to receive this recognition among the 429 distinguished honorees. Browse the full list here.
“WSC’s team showed resilience, innovation and increased engagement in 2020, while helping our client partners achieve transformative results for the communities we serve,” WSC CEO Jeff Szytel said. “WSC made important investments in our people and culture, and we continue to extend our legacy of innovation, commitment and leadership. We are proud to be recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces in the country!”
The list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of US-based companies that have created exceptional workplaces and company cultures, whether teams are operating in person or remotely.
Each nominated company took part in an employee survey on topics including management effectiveness, perks and fostering employee growth. The organization’s benefits were also audited to determine the company’s overall ranking.
Here’s what some of WSC’s employees had to say:
- “This is truly an organization where you can find work and life harmony, which is so important during this pandemic. We all really care about each other and you feel that in emails, over Zoom, on phone calls and instant messaging.”
- “Our staff is highly engaged and we work together to exceed client expectations. We maintain high-quality standards (surpassing competitors) and support very complex projects for our communities.”
- “Our commitment to the wellbeing of our staff, and the expression of our values, or ‘core commitments’ represents who we are. Our team lives these values; we are family.”
- “The firm is experiencing continued business growth within a competitive and exciting industry and has done a great job at recruiting people that are both talented and a pleasure to work with.”
- “There is no place I would rather work than WSC.”
“The definition of a positive workplace has changed drastically over the past year,” says Inc. magazine editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “So, this year’s list is even more important as it reveals organizations that continue to enrich the lives of its employees amid a pandemic.”
For more information, visit WSC’s Inc. Company Profile.